As time moves on and some tasks become less easy, there's no reason why you shouldn't continue to live the life you know, in the home you've made. All you need is a visit from a trusted, friendly face; someone to listen and a helping hand when you'd appreciate it.
Care of the highest level
As one of the UK's most respected care providers for older people, and a leader in its field, Audley is recognised, registered and regularly audited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Which means the carer you invite into your home is rigorously trained and highly qualified and our standard of care is second to none.
You’re always in control
We believe in honesty, integrity and pride in what we do and respect for those we do it for. What matters is that the homecare services you receive are the best fit for your lifestyle and specific to your home – no matter how much or how little you require.
Indeed, with discretion and courtesy, our care team will make a point of getting to know you and your life in your home. That way, you’ll get support that’s right for you, in the place where you’re most comfortable.
The benefits of a helping hand at home
We don’t have a price list of pre-packaged care programmes. You only pay for the services you use:
- Cleaning, ironing and preparing meals
- Washing, dressing or shaving
- Shopping, collecting prescriptions or walking the dog
- Medication assistance
- Company and help whilst recovering from illness
- Live-in, sleep-in or night care or holiday cover
- Assistance with getting up and going to bed, whatever the time
- Accompanying you to appointments or social activities.
No job is too small. If we're not there with you around the clock, rest assured we are on-call every minute of every day. We also get to you very quickly and as a matter of urgency when you call.
Standard of care
Independence, dignity and respect. Always
Audley has a deep responsibility for the quality of individual lives and for people's basic rights as human beings. It's a responsibility we bear with great pride, and it's a privilege to do so.
We demand exceptional standards and, whilst it would be good to think that the sector as a whole applied the same meticulous scrutiny to levels of care that we do, we realise that some providers have, unfortunately, made headlines for falling below those standards. We cannot and would never speak for them. We can only speak about the private, personal services we offer and assure you that our standards are, without doubt, second to none.
- All our branches are regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- We have to comply with the latest regulations which describe the essential quality and safety that people who use our services have the right to expect
- Our own robust quality assurance processes allow us to put what we do under the microscope, make an honest appraisal of how we're doing and measure our performance against national standards
- We also monitor our service through formal review meetings, the distribution of satisfaction surveys, and a close review of their results
- Spot checks observe our workers at work and regular contact with you and your family ensure you are happy with what we do for you
- All our homecare staff undergo a thorough DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and receive regular training. Your carer is someone you’ll get to know and trust as a friend
- We try to recruit our workers from within the local community. This means that, like you, they feel at home with us and are more inclined to stay. These workers spend less time travelling so you get the maximum time from them, at the time they promise.