If you’re thinking about downsizing it’s a big decision, but it doesn’t mean wiping the slate clean. So if you have a dog, bring him.
Our retirement properties offer high-quality houses, cottages or apartments in one of our eight locations throughout the country. We maintain the property and gardens, leaving you free to enjoy things like the Audley Club, with facilities to rival any country house hotel, including a pool, beauty treatments, restaurant, bar and library.
Should you require a little extra help in the future, Audley Care can provide as little or as much support as you need. Everything is designed so that you stay firmly in control, with complete freedom and independence to live the life you choose the way you want.
If you're thinking about downsizing or simply looking for somewhere new, visit one of our
award-winning retirement villages and view our properties.
To book an appointment please contact us.
Enjoy a sneak peek of Audley Clevedon
- Audley Clevedon in Ilkley, Yorkshire
- Audley Hollins Hall in Harrogate, Yorkshire
- Audley St Elphin's Park in Darley Dale, Matlock
- Audley St George's Place in Edgbaston, Midlands
- Audley Binswood in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Audley Inglewood in Kintbury, Berkshire
- Audley Redwood, North Somerset
- Audley Chalfont Dene in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Audley Mote House in Bearsted, Kent
- Audley Willicombe Park in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Audley Flete House in Ivybridge, Devon
Have a look at the map below to see our locations